The ReStore is now dog friendly!
We welcome your furry family members!
· ALL DOGS MUST BE ON A LEASH AT ALL TIMES in the store. The leash must be firmly grasped by a pet parent or guardian.
· ACCIDENTS: If your dog has an accident in the store, please ask a staff member for cleaning supplies to clean up after the dog. ReStore staff will NOT clean up the accident. If accidents continue to occur, the dog will be asked to leave the store.
· DOGS NOT ALLOWED ON FURNITURE: The only exception to this policy would be on a dog-specific item such as a dog bed – we encourage testing of all items before purchase, as these items are not returnable. Other furniture items are to be tested by humans only.
· BAD DOG BEHAVIOR WILL RESULT IN BEING ASKED TO LEAVE THE STORE. Bad behavior includes jumping on furniture or people, barking, growling, lunging at other dogs or people or any other behavior that is disrupting other shoppers, donors, or the flow of the store.
· Whether a dog is allowed to continue shopping with us will be at the discretion of the Manager-on-Duty.