This is the page for accepted DROP-OFF DONATION ITEMS/MATERIALS(donations you bring in your vehicle to drop off at our ReStore)**.
**There are different guidelines for accepted PICK-UP donations(donations we drive to pick up from your home), which can be found HERE.
DROP-OFF DONATION GUIDELINES:
The ReStore is now your One-Stop Shop*
*One-Stop Shop Policy applies to DROP-OFFS ONLY.
Come to one place to donate EVERYTHING! We are lifting donation limitations on drop-offs. Now, the only items we do NOT accept are hazardous items. See below for special notes about specific donations:
- Books, Toys and Clothing: Accepted, but we cannot provide a tax receipt for these items(we will transfer them to other organizations for you)
- Broken Appliances/Metal: Accepted + Tax Receipt
- Broken or damaged items that we cannot sell and other organizations will not accept:
We will dispose of these items in return for a donation. In exchange, we will provide you with a tax receipt for your monetary donation! Here is what we request in order to offset the cost of disposal:
Small items: any amount up to or over $5
Small furniture/cabinet items: $5
Large furniture/cabinet items: $10
Hazardous Items: This is the only type of donation we cannot accept. Hazardous items include pesticides, chemicals, hazardous waste, etc.
For Drop-offs ONLY:
We Accept EVERYTHING, Including(but not limited to)…
• Books, Toys, and Clothing (we will transfer these items to another organization for you)
• All Appliances(working and not working. If broken, we will dispose of it for you in exchange for a donation)
• Light fixtures
• Kitchen & household goods
• Mattresses & Box Springs • Furniture • Metal • Antiques and collectibles
• Decorative items and art • Electronics • Video games, CDs and DVDs • Building and construction materials
Call the Donations Hotline at 919-354-0892 during our business hours of Monday to Saturday 10AM-6PM or email us your questions: email@example.com