ALL VOLUNTEERS ARE REQUIRED TO ATTEND AN ORIENTATION SESSION at the ReStore (5501 Durham-Chapel Hill Blvd)! This will be scheduled after your application is submitted. You MUST arrive on time to the orientation session. If you are more than 5 minutes late, you will be required to reschedule.
Please fill out the application by clicking the button below. Contact Shonkia Harrison with any questions (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Donations - accept/sort donations, move items onto floor, assist customers.
- Sales Floor - clean the storefront, move products, and assist customers.
- Greeter (special occasions) - greet customers, and point out the location of items.
Long-term (minimum of 4 hours a month for 3 months):
- Small Donations - sort/price houseware donations.
- Electronics - test the quality and functionality of electronic donations.
- Customer Service - answer phone calls, help with pickups, and assist customers.
Must be 16 or older to volunteer at the ReStore.