There are many ways you can donate your gently-used items to the ReStore:
1. Individual Donation:
- Drop Off: Come by the ReStore and drop off your items(see accepted donations for drop-offs HERE)
- Pick Up: (see accepted donations for pick-ups HERE) Request a Pick Up HERE.
2. Business Donation: Are you a business or know of one that is moving, downsizing, closing, or renovating? Businesses can give back to the community and get a tax deduction for donating to the ReStore. To make a business donation, email email@example.com or call our donations coordinator at (919) 354-0892.
3. Group Donation Drive: Have a group of people interested in donating? We can set aside a day to pick up donations for neighborhoods, churches, schools, etc. Sign up for a group donation HERE.
4. Deconstruction Donation: We are partnering with local Durham company ReUse Warehouse to remove cabinetry, flooring and other material that you wish to donate from your home. Call them at 919-452-9129 and please mention that you want to donate your deconstruction items to the ReStore.